Friday, April 28, 2006
Some Things Never Change....
.....like the fact that I am a bad driver......for example, yesterday I was downtown, and I was late to meet someone (of course).....and I needed to get to the parkade which was 4 lanes away.....let's just say that I wasn't paying attention and tried to change lanes....and no one would let me in.....luckily I was honked at.....by 3 different cars.....and to top it off, I hit my car when I was parking......idiot! I know that I have angels watching me....I've just gotta be more careful......I've conquered Romut.....now I've just gotta learn how to drive! My head was hurting however, so maybe it's not entirely my fault! I'm a little worried because I don't normally get headaches, and I've had one since Thursday night.....I really hope Romut's not back! I'll find out more info on Romut in 2 weeks (like if he was benign or not - fingers crossed).....until then....please stay off the roads while I'm driving....for your own safety!
1 comment:
Hahaha... I know I shouldn't be laughing, but Anh stop trying to blame others for your bad driving skills. Hahaha.. I think everyone knows to stay off the road while you're on.
Just kidding.
I love you!
Post a Comment