Saturday, April 29, 2006

BBQ duck

Just got home from Game 5 - Flames vs. Mighty Ducks......and we won 3-2! Shoulda been 3-0, their goals were so weak and I can't believe they actually counted the first one....retards....Anyways, it was super fun, and though I was a little worried about the seats, they were actually quite good. Was able to see everything. I'm so glad I was able to go. It wasn't as loud as I thought it'd be, but it was fun hi-fiving complete strangers. We parked in Inglewood and walked to the Saddledome, and on our way back there was a train blocking our way. So when the train stopped, Jason and I hopped one of the flatbeds and jumped over. So rebellious. Sad part is that we had to wait for the streetlight to change before we could cross the street, and by the time it did, the train had already ended. Oh well, it felt quite rebellious for the time being!

Oh, and my parents found out about me wanting to go to London. I didn't tell my mom, but I wasn't very discreet about it, so she found out. Now she's nagging me and trying to convince me not to go. Exactly what I knew would happen, and the reason I didn't want her to know in advance. I knew that the sooner she found out, the more time she'd have to try to convince me otherwise. Whatever. She can't really stop me. She can try and she'll probably stress me out and annoy me and piss me off, but she can't stop me. My parents are being superbly paranoid and overprotective right now, which is soooooooo annoying. Anything the doctor says, they extend by like a week. When the doctor said I couldn't wash my hair for 48 hours, they extended that to a week. When I couldn't wash it for 24 hours, they made it 3 days. My mom even went so far as to say that I shouldn't start driving for another week, and that I should wait THREE years before I travel. OMG! They're driving me crazy. I know they're just worried about me, but they are taking it way too far! I know I need this time to recover, but I might as well be back in the hospital if they're gonna place all these restrictions on me!

No comments: