Monday, April 17, 2006
I'm hoooommmmmmeeee!!!!
Wow, had a mini-breakdown yesterday when I got home. Am happy beyond words but I know I still have a ways to go before I get all better. Damn me for being so impatient though! Last night was pretty hellish. Couldn't sleep. Had to poop. And puke. Couldn't do either. Wanted to sleep, couldn't do that either. Am now dying of boredom and am trying to tire myself out so that I will be able to nap. Gaaawwwwdddd. This is gonna be a long road. But I'm so estatic that I'm home and can't even begin to process anything yet (except for a bowel movement - I'm praying to you Metameucil - praying!). So I guess it's just baby-steps. First things first. Poop. Sleep. Eat. And repeat. And then figure things out from there.......not even gonna try to think about anything else right now. Except that I really love you all more than I even knew. Love you all so much!!! Freak it hurts how much!
1 comment:
I know you don't know me Anh, I did my undergrad with Vivian, and also spent time with Jo when she lived in Edmonton. I just wanted to say that even though you don't know me I have paid attention to your crisis and have hopped for nothing but the best for you throughout it. I hope everyone's support helps you through this. Thanks.
Wayne
Post a Comment