My Halloween costume is looking super sharp. I'm so excited about it. It's big and blue, and totally original (as in I know no one else will have it cuz I made it from scratch).
what am I going as?
some of you already know what I'm going as so it's not really a surprise....
I'm going as....
Viagra! You read that right. The impotence pill. Jason is going as an old-man with a perma-boner. It's gonna be awesome. I wanted something funny and weird, and I think I've hit the nail on the head.
I'm also in the process of making a second costume for work, but it's much more difficult.
Hint: it's a disease.
Wednesday night I went to The New Pornographers with Lynda. It was fun even though I didn't know there music. Funny though cuz I liked one of their opening bands more...so I bought their t-shirt and cd (and even got it signed).
He wrote: "Hey Anh. Thanks for the great show in Calgary." Wikked.
They're awesome, very fun and catchy. Called "Immaculate Machine" from Victoria. Anyhoo, check them out if you can find them.
Jason's back from NY today...woohoo!
...speaking of NY...we're going there for his Christmas party!!! talk about lucky! I'm super excited...have always wanted to go there, and now I get a free flight and hotel...holla!
I bought a magical/gorgeous/classy/Nicole Kidman-esque dress.....from BCBG. I felt guilty about it at first, but think I made the right decision. I'm going to wear it everyday in NY so I can get my money's worth.....now, in the words of my sister, "it's really nice, but you have to fix your posture."
...better start on that....
have a good weekend peeps!
1 comment:
gasp! I love New Pornographers! That's so not fair!
AND New York?!
You're such a lucky bum!!!
Post a Comment