Thursday, October 12, 2006

my list

Lucy's inspired me to post my list of things I'd like to do. Some are similar to hers, some are realistic and others are kinda out there (though not impossible to accomplish)

here goes:

- learn Italian, Chinese, French

- learn to play acoustic guitar so I can sing angsty songs (ala Jewel) in coffeehouses

- Act in dozens of plays

- get an agent, go on auditions, wow all the casting directors

- learn to swim

- write and publish a novel to critical acclaim (then go on Oprah to promote)

- volunteer and do charity work

- learn to sing (see: sing angsty songs)

- play electric guitar cuz it's hot

- write a screenplay

- learn to balance a trayful of glasses without dropping them

- learn to cook so well that I can give myself foodgasms (mastication masturbation or "mastibation" if you will)

- go paragliding

- travel the world

- meditate daily

- get to the point where I can offer scholarships in my name

and last but not least,

- clean my room!! and keep it clean!

I made a list almost 5 years ago for our time-capsule thingy and I remember putting "sing a jazz song in a lounge" or something....weird...what are some of the things you guys would like to do?

1 comment:

Anh said...

hence your name "molar roller?"...yeah, part of me rolls with life, the other part's still an overachiever...depends on what's going on or what's at stake