I am famous...my spindly arms and hands are featured on the citytv website...this is what I did at work the other day.....guess which hands are mine and you win.......well..nothing
you guys are wikkedly good. one of my hands is directly under the "A" in "DARE" and the other one is right beside it but lower. I guess it was pretty easy as my fingers are pretty skinny. dang it.
sorry, no prizes. just the joy of knowing that you were right. that's enough isn't it?
Overachiever/Sloth
I am a 24 year old with a neverending 1/4 life crisis. I am at that awkward stage of "finding myself" but never really succeeding. I like food. A lot. Am grateful for high metabolism. Prefer salty to sweet. Wish I could win the lottery and/or start highly successful business.
3 comments:
I think it's the hand under the 'enter if you dare' thing. Am I right??? I think I should win something!!!!
I think it's the ones right above 'Scream'.
Erm... basically, the same ones as Ngoc Anh's guess.
Doh!
you guys are wikkedly good. one of my hands is directly under the "A" in "DARE" and the other one is right beside it but lower. I guess it was pretty easy as my fingers are pretty skinny. dang it.
sorry, no prizes. just the joy of knowing that you were right. that's enough isn't it?
Post a Comment