so I have to move out of my cozy office onto the 2nd floor (we are currently on the 3rd). we are moving into an open area. booooooo!
my office is so cozy and big and private. I am remiss to leave it.
so my co-worker and I go downstairs to scope out our new digs. I see a desk with a window view and declare it as mine.
then someone says, "oh, you don't want that desk Anh."
I'm instantly intrigued.
he continues, "that desk is cursed. everyone who's sat there has either been fired or quit within 6 months." he then lists off 5 names of people who have been cursed by the desk.
More reason for me to take it. I want the curse to hold up. Chances are that I won't get fired (knock on wood). And I'd only quit if something better came along. So it's a win-win situation.
Cursed desk - here I come!
1 comment:
Good luck with that!!!
Free anytime this week for dinner or something? Maybe Wednesday or something? Let me know!
Post a Comment