Friday, September 08, 2006

Pervs and bellies

It's been confirmed. All guys have a one-track mind. This morning, my co-worker comes bursting into my office and tells us to turn on the tv.

"you've gotta turn on the tv right now."
"This better be good ___" I tell him.
"Turn to channel 8!" He's really excited.

My female co-worker turns to channel 8 (which is Breakfast Tel), and we see the host with a trainer. The trainer is wearing a white tank top. I'm waiting for something to happen, yet nothing does.

"I don't get it." I tell my nameless male co-worker.
He answers, "It must be really cold in the studio."

And then I see what the fuss is about. The trainer is wearing a white tank top, and she has nipple-itis. My female co-worker and I roll our eyes and I express my disdain.

10 seconds later, he leaves our office and goes into his office (next door). Then he says "Anh, you gotta read this!" I go look at his email, and it's from another (male) co-worker who writes "How...cold is it in the BT studio" He has also noticed the nipple-itis.

This is why I'm so paranoid about the shirts I wear. Nipple-itis will not go unnoticed. Oh no, they won't say anything to your face, but that's all they'll look at, and when you leave, they'll talk to each other about the fact that your nipples are sticking out.

Boys.


In lighter news, I went to a trial belly-dancing class last night. It was very fun, but I've already decided it's not for me.

1) I have no "belly" or hips for that matter (my belly dancing skirt kept falling off).
2) I'm not very sexy or sensual (key requisites for belly dancing).
3) Yes, my hips DO lie.

Hai Chau and I figured out that I don't want to continue with it because I'll never excel at it. Why waste time and money at something I'll only ever be mediocre at? Not that I'll ever be a good hip-hop dancer, but there's definitely more potential there. Not to mention more practicality as I can bust-a-move in the clubs.

Tomorrow I will be dropping-in on a hip-hop class. I'm excited because I've been a bum for too long. I hope they make the routine to JT's new single. I watched his VMA perf on Ngoc's blog, and I gotta say "That's HOT."

Gotta go eat and then go to Yuk Yuk's. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what happen to hanging out today?? geez! just kidding! hoope you had fun at yuk yuks.