just when I thought I had the easiest job in the world...
this past week, my "work" consisted of:
- watching new music videos
- drawing gay caricatures of my co-workers on a white board
- adding snarky comments about my co-workers' gay looking photos (from a photo-shoot they were in together)
- brainstorming
- playing host to Thinh for an hour b/c the power went down in the building he was in
yeah, I really shouldn't complain very much about my job. it is pretty slack when I compare it to other people's jobs. I have a couch in my office. And a tv. I can blast my music. I get paid pretty okay. And it's creative. Not to mention that my co-workers are all as immature, or more so, than I am, so it's not exactly a serious professional environment.
but I spoke too soon.
next week is going to be insane! my boss from TO is coming to visit (ack!). no one's quite sure why yet, though we hope it's not for bad reasons. I'll have 6 hours of meetings in the span of 2 days. plus the "brilliant and award-winning" concept I have for a spot I'm writing is still lacking in execution. I've written it 4 times already, but can't get the proper tone down. am slightly paralyzed by fear now.
I want it to be perfect, and know it can be (though not necessarily award-winning), but am so stuck! aaaarrggh!
so much for all fun and games!
can't win 'em all though can I?
3 comments:
Hey Anh!
Sorry about Saturday. I still have to give you the present. What days are upi free this week?
Anyways, have a good work week! Don't get too stressed!
Wow, sounds like a whackload of stress. Good luck with everything! I'm sure your thing will be perfect in the end!
I agree with Jo. Hang in there overachiever!
Ooh, and what are you (and anyone else reading this) doing for thanksgiving? Anyone up for the annual potluck this year?
Post a Comment