Saturday, July 08, 2006

Roadhouse: the Aftermath

Learned a few things after tonight:

- I hate country music
- I don't know how to dress "Western" and as such, looked way too classy for the place in my new clothes from London
- Thinh is super drunk, but he's a happy drunk, even if he didn't know his breath smelled like alcohol (ewww) What a lush!
- feeling awkward is as simple as transplanting 5 asians into a place filled with cowboys and big breasts
- oh yeah, and one white guy (Jason) added to the mix, just for kicks
- does anyone actually like country music?
- some girls have big boobs, and said girls like showing them
- ppl will use any excuse to get slutty (ahem, "Thinh" *cough cough*)

and lastly

- I'm a still a cheap drunk! but somehow I spent $40....wtf?

Goodnight!


2 comments:

Ptilonyssus said...

Maybe you were buying drinks for Thinh...

Anonymous said...

I like country music!

New job???