Went out for coffee with an old friend from University. It's so cool how he's changed, and how I've changed too. All within the span of a year. He's seen me at my absolute worst of over-achieving. And I've seen him stress so much over school. We've both grown so much and realized what's really and truly important in life. No more stressing over stupid things. No more saying "keep in touch" without meaning it. I'm really gonna try to keep in touch with ppl I care about, and not be so busy to the point that I have no time for any body.
Like I said before, Romut's the best thing that's happened to me. When I used to feel so young and dumb, now I still feel young, but so much wiser!
I'm starting to take acting classes again and can't wait!. The fact that I'm so excited about them is a good sign but not surprising. I'm lucky that I've found my passion. So many people go through life without knowing what theirs is.
Since I know, I should do something about it, dontcha think?
No comments:
Post a Comment