Friday, June 23, 2006
Cold & Jetlagged
I think I have a cold. Ugh. And I'm still jetlagged. And worse of all, I'm starting to feel guilty about my trip. I still have a lot of money left over, but I bought a LOT of clothes (ask Joanne - she'll confirm!). How many tops does one girl need anyhow? I haven't counted, but am guessing I have over 20 new tops. A whole new wardrobe basically. But nowhere to wear it to! I need to get out more, seriously. London was a blast cuz there was so much to do every day, and there were people out and walking about, unlike in this ghost-town. I am glad to be home though, and I think our trip was just the right amount of time. I missed the clean air and my bed (but not my messy room, which I plan on cleaning today I swear). I get so lazy when it gets to blogging! I will update later when I'm feeling better and give more details as to our adventures in London.
No comments:
Post a Comment