Monday, December 11, 2006

drunken debauchery

you knew it was bound to happen again...

Saturday was my company Christmas party. I hadn't eaten much all day b/c I was busy prepping since I wanted to look my best (seeing how I bought a really expensive dress). So at dinner, I had a Caesar, which I've had many times before with NO problems.

It tasted a little bit stronger than I liked, but since I had food in my stomach, I thought I'd be fine. I was not.

After dinner, we had to go to the dessert table, which was probably 20 steps away from where I was sitting. I felt fine walking there, but suddenly, as I was standing, I started feeling really drunk.

I couldn't stand up anymore, and told Jason I had to sit down. He thought it was all in my head and that I would be fine if I "stopped thinking about it." Hah!

This is the scary part...on my way back to the table, I almost blacked out. I couldn't see anything and everything sounded really muffled. Felt like I'd been drugged or something. couldn't even see the table in front of me, but somehow, I found the chair and sat down.

And then I puked. Just like that. All over my hand. And just when I thought it was over, it happened again. All over my other hand. The server had already cleaned up so there were no napkins around me. I had my dinner all over my face, and both my hands. And could only sit there feeling like shit until someone got me some napkins.

I was the first one down. Luckily I felt much better after it was out of my system. And boogied the whole night. If I ever figure out how to post pictures on here I will try to do so...but maybe not, as my co-workers probably wouldn't appreciate being plastered online...

a-ny-ways...later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you puke after half a bottle of those fruity vodka drinks, but little Korean ajummas can drink soju like alcoholic fish?

You need to come over for some endurance training.

Jo said...

HAHAHAHA!
You are one classy babe!
Eat before you drink next time, I guess. Or you can make Jason carry around some plastic bags and wetnaps for you... hehehe
Take care!