Monday, May 29, 2006

My Saturday

So I've been laying low for a while cuz I want to be in tip-top shape for London! Well, that's not totally true as I went out all weekend, but anyways....

Had a new HR class on Saturday and I was 1/2 hour late for it...again! I saw some people from my last class, and they're probably wondering why I'm never on time. I had the best intentions, but alas, my old ways won out. I need to buy a proper alarm clock with a snooze button, and then there'll be no more excuses.

Oh, and I was tired all through class and asked some really stupid questions and then got mad at myself for not thinking before I speak. I have now vowed to not speak up until I have something brilliant to say. Which means I'll stay silent from now on. Don't want to be known as the girl with all the dumb and irrelevant questions. But I do want the participation marks. Sigh. What's a girl to do?

Afterwards played Super Smash Bros at Jason's house. I really really suck. And I hate that I suck too. Someone told me once that you only like what you're good at. If that's the case then I must not like playing video games. Cuz I'm terrible at them. If I don't get killed by someone else I end up killing myself. I'm not sure if I lack co-ordination, or am too pre-emptive, but I've never been good at any games. Oooh, there's also that whole being impatient thing. Riiggght.

No comments: