wow....just realized I haven't posted in a while....there are a few reasons for this....
I'm kinda lazy, but more so, I'm super busy! Feels like I haven't seen everyone in such a long time.
Last Saturday was Claudia's stagette, and this past Friday I slept over at Hai Chau's house. I've also had 4 acting classes over the last 2 weekends.
Oh yes, and work's been super busy in preparation for our Fall launch. I've been so tired, and my head's been hurting which is not good.....I need to sleep more. I think things will definitely slow down after my birthday and it'll be back to my boring old life again (which sounds so comforting).
Also, I've been a total transient, moving back and forth between my brother's house and my house because I was scared the baby would wake me up at night. Cannot afford to not sleep.
My room's a total mess like Ngoc Anh's. But I don't have time to clean it. Or would rather be doing something else when I do have time. But mostly I just like living in a pig-sty.
Went to Farmer's market today for like 1/2 hour. I bought golden plums and it cost me 16 cents. The dude gave me a dirty look and asked if it was for Jason and I, to which Jason said "no, it's only for her." If I'd known it'd only cost me 16 cents then I would've gotten more (duh). Oh well. Also tried Borscht for the first time today. It's pretty tasty.
This Thursday is Claudia's rehearsal dinner, and of course her wedding's on Saturday. It's gonna be so much fun (mostly cuz I'm not in the bridal party and can thus party-hardy). Sunday I have 2 events to go to. Damn.....too much to do right now.....and I don't even want to think about how busy work's going to be!....am starting to ramble but just wanted to update you all...
Hope you guys have a better week than I'm going to have!
Just realized...Summer's almost over! ack! I will fight it every inch of the way by wearing shorts and skirts as often as possible...oh well, at least I feel like I've enjoyed my summer this time!.....
1 comment:
Geez slow down Anh!!! Everytime I see you it's like 'must tell you everything just in case i don't see you for another 2 weeks!' Hopefully you'll get a break soon just for your own sanity!
Saturday is gonna be so much fun!! Can't wait!
Post a Comment