I haven't posted in a while....it's because I have a new addiction that's taking up all my time...
it's free...
it's fun...
and it's a good way to keep in touch..
it's....
FACEBOOK!
since I've started an account, ppl I haven't seen in ages are popping up. Russell from High School, yeah, that Russell! Ricky, Reneeta, ppl from university, college, and everywhere. I'm loving it so far. you guys should totally start an account. much easier way of staying in touch.
and I actually have photos up! amazing I know!
so sorry guys and gals. that's why I haven't been posting much....well, that, and the fact that I've been so bloody busy all this freaking time....sigh!
well, have a good week and hope the snow doesn't bring you down. damn Calgary weather! it was plus 10 or something yesterday afternoon, and then by night fall there was like 20 cm of snow. RIDIC!
1 comment:
Hey Anh!
Haven't checked into your blog in a while cus I upgraded Mozilla and I lost all my bookmarks. Bloody firefox. Just wait till I get my hands ona bottle of euthanol and a synringe. . . where was I? oh yes. Glad you found me on facebook! And I'm proud of you for not giving in to "the secret" which is almost up there with Mugato's brainwash video from Zoolander where Will Ferrell keeps shouting "OBEY MY DOG". And finally, I love that "On my own" song. Sigh. I'm so happy you've finally found your calling (and in the theatre of all places)! Take care and keep up the good work.
Post a Comment